Rio Loco Mexican Restaurant
Adventures Unlimited has welcomed an authentic restaurant to the resort with Rio Loco Mexican Restaurant. The casual dining restaurant is just steps away from the campground and Bus Bar which is a re-purposed school bus that has been formed into a draft beer hub! Live bands will be performing every weekend throughout the summer. Also, Sundays are now Open Mic Pint Night! Come from 6:00pm - 10:00pm and bring your own instrument to bless us with your musical presence. We couldn’t be happier to add these gems to the Adventures Unlimited family. Come rafting with us then walk over to Rio Loco for some tasty tacos and the Bus Bar for a cold beverage plus awesome jams!
- 5/20 - Just Jason & Jamey
- 5/21 - Live Stream Concert - No Cover
- 5/27 - Dagger Blue
- 5/28 - Rattle Snake Rattlers
- 5/30 - HAY
- 6/3 - Don Reno "The Sheriff"
- 6/4 - Blues Hammer
- 6/10 - Dana Rogers - No Cover
- 6/11 - Jonny Monster
- 6/17 - Mad Tea Party with special guest Matt Slocum
- 6/18 - Dagger Blue
- 6/24 - Pony Bradshaw AND Blackbird Revival
- 6/25 - Skelton Key AND Remembering January
- 7/1 - Blues Hammer
- 7/2 - Ramble in the Attic
- 7/8 - Jess Goggans
- 7/9 - Caney Village
- 7/15 - Jerry on the Moon
- 7/16 - Dagger Blue
- 7/22 - ROB FEST - Slim Pickins
- 7/23 - ROB FEST - Tunnel Visions
- 8/5 - Preston Parris
- 8/6 - Bad Tattoo
- 8/12 - Dusty Bradshaw
- 8/13 - Skelton Key
- 8/15 - CARNAGE PARTY
- 8/26 - Jess Goggans
- 8/27 - Ramble in the Attic
CRAZY RIVER SMOKE SHACK
The Crazy River Smoke Shack dishes out adventurous meals for our guests. The walk-up style restaurant is seated between the main hubs of our resort so it’s a central location. The menu includes our barbeque staples like the pulled pork tacos and sandwiches. Each plate can be accompanied with items like chips, coleslaw, or homemade pasta salad. We'll be serving meals for champions every weekend, so paddle off your energy and then come back to enjoy some barbeque madness!
Our catering department has prepared meals for the masses each season since opening in 1993. It takes hard work to organize a group for whitewater rafting so let us take care of feeding them! Choose a meal from our catering menu and we will have it ready to serve either before or after your adventure. A catering reservation requires a group of 15 or more guests and we can accommodate any dietary restrictions or special requests. Please advise the office staff of any known allergies as well. The catering menu includes six options that vary from breakfast, lunch, and dinner with beverages such as sweet tea and ice water. Side Dishes include Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Pasta Salad, Bean Salad, and Chorizo Baked Beans.
- Miss Billie's Breakfast Casserole - Egg and sausage breakfast casserole, croissants, fruit, coffee, juice, and milk. $6.99 plus tax per person.
- Pollo Azado (Grilled Chicken) - Marinated grilled chicken, country rolls, soft flour tortillas, two side dishes, and dessert. $10.95 plus tax per person.
- Southern Style Smoked BBQ - Shredded BBQ chicken, hickory smoked pulled pork BBQ. Served with buns, chips, two side dishes, and dessert. $12.95 plus tax per person.
- The Perfect Cookout - A classic grill out with hamburgers and beef hot dogs. We serve this with all of the grill out fixings (lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, relish, cheese, mayo, etc.) plus two side dishes, and dessert. $10.95 plus tax per person.
- Ultimate Sandwich Bar - The famous AU Sandwich Bar provides trays of fresh sliced Virginia baked ham and smoked turkey, assorted deli breads, Swiss and cheddar cheese, and fresh sandwich toppings. Along with chips, we serve fruit with yogurt, and dessert. $9.95 plus tax per person.
- Baked Spaghetti - Meat and/or vegetarian spaghetti served with garden salad and assorted dressings, garlic bread, and dessert. $9.95 plus tax per person.
- Rasta Pasta Bar - Pasta alfredo, pasta with marinara sauce, grilled chicken or meatballs, garden salad and assorted dressings, garlic bread, and dessert. $10.95 plus tax per person.
- Bulk BBQ - BBQ Pork: $10.95/pound, BBQ Chicken: $9.99/pound, Beef Carnitas: $12.95/pound, Rice: $1.00 per person, Beans: $1.00 per person.
Notes: 15 person minimum, Free set up/clean up at Adventures Unlimited, Free delivery within a 15 mile radius, 20% charge for set up/clean up within a 15 mile radius, Free pick up at Crazy River Smoke Shack